Tote bag with pocket “Woman Musing”
There are days when you seem to coordinate with the sun. You leave home at sunrise and don’t return until sunset. For those days, this elegant and roomy tote bag will allow you to carry everything you might need.
On the soft cotton fabric, fine lines form the figure of this woman curled up into a ball; an image that creates a space of recollection. On those busy days, there can also be a space for you, where for a moment, time stops, and there is nothing to prove, nothing to do.
Details of Artwork
What makes this tote bag unique?
- Every piece is hand stamped with a press. This makes each print slightly different and unique.
- The technique used here is called linocut, where you first carve the design on a rubber plate, then ink it with a roller, and finally transfer that image onto the fabric with the press. You can see images of the process in this post on my blog.
What makes this tote bag comfortable, durable, and safe?
- The tote bag is lined on the inside with a different fabric which makes it two-toned and sturdier.
- It has a large inner pocket that closes with a zipper.
- It has a magnetic button that closes both sides of the bag.
- It is made of high-quality 100% cotton fabric.
- The handles fit comfortably on the shoulder and arm.
- The size of the bag is perfect for carrying everything you need, wider than an A4 size folder.
Care: The paint used is wash-resistant. The bag can be washed by hand in warm (30 degrees) or cold water and ironed with or without steam.
Dimensions: Height 40cm x Width 38cm. (16” x 15”)
Please note: The colors may vary slightly from your computer screen to the actual bag.
Safe shipping sent with love and care. The bag is carefully wrapped in tissue paper with a beautiful and elegant touch, ready as a gift for a loved one, or yourself! It is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over 80€
-Rest of the world: 10,5€
Estimated delivery time:
-Spain: 4-10 working days
-Europe: 7-15 working days
-Rest of the World: 15-35 working days