SHIPPING AND REFUND POLICIES
All orders are normally processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
All orders are delivered wrapped with tissue paper and protected inside a cardboard and rigid envelope for receipt in perfect condition.
Delivery services, both national and international are by registered letter through the Post Oficce, tracking information on the package. A tracking number will be provided.
Shipping rates will vary depending on the ship-to country.The shipping rate will be notified to the user before completing the payment process. So:
– Spain: 3,5€
– Europe: 8€.
– Rest of the world: 10,5€.
– FREE SHIPPING for orders over 80€
The shipping cost are indicated on the product´s description and will be calculated in the purchase process. The user will be informed, before making the payment, of the rate that corresponds to them according to the postal address of delivery of the order that they have indicated.
DELIVERY ESTIMATE (SHIPPING TIME)
The time counted from the day I send your package by post, provided with a tracking number, until the day it is delivered to your home.
Estimated delivery times:
• Spain (including the Canary Islands): 4-10 business days
• Europe: 7-15 business days
• Rest of the world: 15-35 business days
Please keep in mind, due to current pandemic restrictions orders might take longer to arrive.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. This tracking number is provided by e-mail for all orders. Please make sure you have provided a valid e-mail during your purchase. Please check your spam/junk e-mail folder if you did not received it.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
BLANCA GÁLVEZ ESTUDIO is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
This website accepts payments with credit card or debit card with the safe payment platform PayPal.
No PayPal account is needed.
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION AND ORDER TRACKING
The user will receive an email confirming their purchase (shipment confirmation). Once their order is being shipped they will receive an email again, this time informing them that their order has already been delivered to the courier service (shipment confirmation) and also providing them with the order tracking number.
This tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
QUERIES AND CHANGES IN ORDER SHIPMENT
If the order is not received within the stipulated period, or the user wants to make any query or change regarding the shipment of their order, they can communicate it via the email address email@example.com or using the contact form on this web page.
In any of the cases, the user must indicate the order number.
Unfortunately, I don’t accept returns or refunds.
All products on the shop are detailed so please, before purchasing, make sure you read the product description carefully. If you need more photos, extra information or have any questions about the piece, I encourage you to contact me before purchase.
If I´m at fault, if your item is sent in error (wrong item, wrong quantity) or the items are defective (misprinted) you can request a replacement or refund. In this case, please, contact me through the contact form or the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating details of their order and including photographs of the damage within 24 hours of receiving the shipment so that I can work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Claims made after 24 hours of receiving the order will not be accepted.
In the event that I confirm that the original artwork is damaged, the client must repackage it, always in the same protection and packaging conditions used in the original shipment, including the delivery note corresponding to the product acquired.
The refund will be made once I have received the returned package.
Please note that I am not responsible for damages, losses or delays by any shipping service, but will work with you as best as I can to make sure you receive your products.
MY ARTWORK WAS LOST/STOLEN/DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
I always make it a priority to handle and package each order carefully and use quality packaging materials to keep artwork safe during transit. That being said, I am not liable for failed delivery, incorrect addresses, or mishandling by the shipping service.
After purchasing artwork, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check that the address given is correct. Any purchased artwork that is returned to me due to an incorrect address, I will happily resend after the additional shipping cost is invoiced to you and paid.
LOST OR STOLEN
If the address is correct and you are concerned that the package has been lost or stolen, please contact the shipping service directly using the tracking number sent in the shipping notice email.
If your package arrived damaged. Important! You must examine the package thoroughly and verify that it is in perfect condition in the presence of the carrier before signing the delivery note. In case of evidence of any damage to the packaging, the user must not accept the product or sign the receipt document. If, on the contrary, the user signs without reviewing the order, they will lose the right to claim.
If the user received their order damaged, they will have to contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Except for legal provisions stating the contrary, BLANCA GÁLVEZ will not accept any responsibility for the following losses, regardless of their origin:
• Any losses that were not attributable to any default on her part.
• Loss of income or sales.
• Loss of business, including loss of earnings, loss of income, loss of contracts, loss of anticipated savings, data loss, loss of goodwill or unnecessary expenses incurred).
• Data loss.
• Loss of management time or office hours.
• Any other indirect loss that was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties at the time the contract for the buying and selling of products between both parties was formalised.
Due to the open nature of this Website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, BLANCA GÁLVEZ does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this Website unless it is established expressly the opposite on it.
Likewise, BLANCA GÁLVEZ also limits her liability in the following cases:
• BLANCA GÁLVEZ applies all measures concerning providing a faithful display of the product on this Website. However, she does not take responsibility for the minimum differences or inaccuracies that may exist due to lack of screen resolution, or problems of the browser used or others of this nature.
• BLANCA GÁLVEZ will act with the utmost diligence in order to make the product available to the company in charge of transportation. However, she does not take responsibility for damages resulting from transport malfunctioning, especially for causes such as strikes, roadblocks and, in general, any other specific to the sector, resulting in delays, losses or thefts of the product.
• Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service through the internet. Lack of availability of this Website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service from being available. BLANCA GÁLVEZ puts all the means at her disposal in order to carry out the process of buying, paying and shipping/delivering the products. However, she does not take responsibility for causes not attributable to her, fortuitous event or force majeure.
BLANCA GÁLVEZ will not take responsibility for the misuse and/or wear of the products that have been used by the user. Also, BLANCA GÁLVEZ will not take responsibility for an erroneous return made by the user. It is the responsibility of the user to return the correct product.
Events beyond our control
BLANCA GÁLVEZ will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfilment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond her reasonable control, that is, due to Force Majeure, such as:
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
• Civil commotion, revolt, invasion of any kind, terrorist attack or threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, sinking, epidemic, or any other natural disaster.
• Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
• Impossibility to use public or private telecommunication systems.
• Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
The obligations will be suspended during the period in which the Force Majeure Event continues, and BLANCA GÁLVEZ will have an extension of the term to fulfil said obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the Force Majeure Event. BLANCA GÁLVEZ will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure Event or to find a solution that allows her to fulfil her obligations despite the Force Majeure Event.